Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My favourite subject is geography as i find it very interesting. Not only can I learn about the natural environment, I can also learn about environment created by humans and also the geography of food.
After graduating from school, I would like to go to a university and study science as it is also one of my favourite subject. I believe that not everyone should go th university since there are some students who wish to study subjects that cannot be found in the university. Also, there is a certain amount of point needed for students to enter the university and if they cannot reach the amoun, I think that they should not enter as they would not be able to keep up.
2)I think science is a important subject since many of the things we do revolve around some of the principles in science. We can encourage children to take science by allowing them to start learning science earlier, starting from primary 1 instead of 3.
I do not think that boys will make better scientists than girls as I believe that there should be no differences in terms of abilities between male and female.

They are my everything
6:23 AM


The Exorcist

Hee Han Xiang.
Chung Cheng High.
3 Loyalty'2009.

.Info.

this is an english blog =)

Total Viewers =]

free web counter

Any Comments?


ShoutMix chat widget

Members

x
x
x
x

Timcappy Memories

January 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Rhythm

Wait long long. No time.

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3