Tuesday, July 7, 2009
1) A subject that I enjoy is physics. It is enjoyable as I get to learn about many things that are happening in our real life such as friction and work done. I enjoy working with my hands as if i do not use them, it would be pointless in having them and most of the things we do requires us to use our hands. I believe that reading about stuff can sometimes be a better way of learning as most of the subjects learn only requires us to memorize certain facts while other subject such as language and maths will require us to do it in order to practise.
2) If I could redesign my timetable, I would decrease the time for interaction period and assembly as I find that they are actually quite useless.For example, during the examination period, just 2 days before the first paper, the school would still have assembly in which the talk is just on some unimportant stuff. I felt that the time should instead be given to let us have more time to study.
I felt that school does prepare us for life as the skills we learn in language is very important for all kinds of jobs while other subject such as maths and physics let us learn skills which are important for some kinds of job.
They are my everything
5:37 AM