Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1) A competition I once entered is a drawing competition when I was primary 1. It was the first competition I entered and thus I was feeling very nervous. When the competition started, I could not start drawing as I feel very scared at the thought of losing and the being laughted at. This resulted in me only drawing at the last few minutes of the competition and thus, my drawing was quite badly done.
Ever sinc then, I started to disliked competition as i will get nervous.
2) I agree that children should take part in more outdoor activities as more and more students are staying at home and playing computer games. This has resulted in many children having to wear either contact lenses and spectacles. Children enjoys computer games as it sometimes allow them to have a sense of achievement as they may be weak in real life but in a game, they can be very "powerful". However. playing too much game can cause them to be addicted to it and eventually, their results will drop and friends will start to leave them.

They are my everything
5:15 AM


The Exorcist

Hee Han Xiang.
Chung Cheng High.
3 Loyalty'2009.

.Info.

this is an english blog =)

Total Viewers =]

free web counter

Any Comments?


ShoutMix chat widget

Members

x
x
x
x

Timcappy Memories

January 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Rhythm

Wait long long. No time.

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3